..the road i follow

..the road i follow

Monday, June 27, 2011

..blahg this!


..BLAHG!! i've had this account for quite a few years, followed a few friends who update their entries and share their life stories with the world wide web. But never felt the need to add sugar and spice. I decided to finally give in and dive into the boiling pot!! you see, while I enjoy reading all about your lives, day to day events, reflections and suggestions..i really love to write too!! and therefore, i'd like to add just a dash of my thoughts..but before i do....i just want to speak on this very thing i call "BLAHG!!"

yes, it's a term i just made up a few seconds ago regarding "blogs"..let me explain. have you ever been in a conversation that was interesting at first and as it goes on, your attention slowly slips and suddenly the only word your ear catches is "blahblahblah..."?? well, the same can be said about "BLAHGS". Most of the blogs i've read have been quite interesting, they have inspired me to get into the swing of things. But let this be a forewarning of what is to come.."BLAHG-ing". I can't guarantee that everything i say will stick permanently, hopefully it's appealing enough that you'd wanna take a lick and stick it on your arm..to later rub or wash off (like temporary tattoo..c'mooon get your minds out of the gutter!!)

Trust me, these blahgs of mine will be full of flavor and juice to keep you wanting more, but for now..enjoy waiting in the long line of unhappy customers as i continue to cook up a lil' sum'en for your appetites!!


4 comments:

  1. Wow...is it a bird, is it a plane...no its kaki Blahg-ing! Love that! hahahaha. YAY!!! lol Nice one...im sure you'll be cooking up some good things up in hea...consider me a season pass holder to this ride. Awwwww- yeah-yurrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just inspired me!!! Instead of 'BLAHG'ING... I wanna BLAHG on a sandwich!!! at 1:12 in the AM.. THANK YOU TATI!! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh kaki...i finally found you. thanks to mycals last blog it let me know that when i finally clicked on your picture it would take me to the right place. im miss you and our convos. glad i can read your blogs to keep up with you.

    ReplyDelete